Your Brain and Selling
What do your brain and selling have to do with each other? How about your PROSPECTS thoughts?? Think it doesn’t matter?
What does your brain and selling have to do with each other? The more we look into sales success, we realize how the psychology is what really creates success, or non-success!
This list comes from an INC. Magazine article published in 2013. To find out more about leading salespeople and who will be successful;
go to; www.salesleadersalliance.com
- I believe that people are as happy as they want to be.
- I am persistent even in the face of disappointment.
- I constantly improve my knowledge and skills.
- I think BIG even when I’m dealing with the small-minded.
- I am truly committed to being of service to others.
- I am willing to leave my comfort zones.
- I am a consummate professional and behave accordingly.
- I accept change as a part of life, willingly and completely.
- I make decisions quickly and then take immediate action.
- I take full responsibility for my performance.